miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

New blog! (+ my blog story)


First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
As the title says... I created a new blog! I mentioned this a long time but I was trying to set some things up and I decided to begin it the first day of the year :)
The new blog won't be very different from this one but I will add a new aspect and I will make more personal posts.

The new blog is Fashionably Sparkly

2012 was a great year with its ups and downs but in the blogging aspect I think that my goal of blogging more often was achieved. 

I have had this blog for 3 years now. I started it not because it was trendy or something like that. I loved watching videos on Youtube and from that I developed a love for fashion. I've always liked to upload videos on Youtube but I didn't like the idea of people from my school watching them. Moreover, I only watched English speaking Youtubers and my first language is Spanish so I would speak in English but my pronunciation was not perfect at that time – and it's not perfect yet–. That's why I thought that blogging could be a replacement for making Youtube videos. Thanks to this blog I have learnt many things and I hope learn many more with the new blog. Every time I saw a comment, I was so happy. So, I want to thank all of you for having taken your time to write. THANK YOU.


 I'm not sure if I will delete this blog, I have spent here a lot of time. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do with it. Maybe I will change the fashion topic and I will start again with another theme.



I hope this 2013 is for  all of you a great one and I wish you all the best!

- California Dreams

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...