lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Summer... coming soon! :D

Helloo!!
I have been busy lately so I didn't have time to post anything, but I'm back! :)
I'm very excited for Summer, I'm going to do a lot of different things! and I only have one more week of school and I finish it!! yayy! so that means that Summer is coming! ^^
I've been obsessed with a few things lately...
-One Direction - THEY ARE JUST AMAZING!)
-Dakota & Elle Fanning style - I love how casual and chic they always look! :D
-Joe Jonas' new single "See No More" - I have no words, I love it, I can't wait to listen to the whole album!

I don't know why but I get obsessed very easily! and that's a problem... hahah
Well I have to go.. I'm getting hungry and I want to eat something.. haha

Byee!

-California Dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...