jueves, 12 de mayo de 2011


Aww thank you so much Lauren! it means a lot! ^^

Check out her blog! http://bloomsofbeauty.blogspot.com/


Stylish Blogger award rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


7 things about myself...
1. I love Jonas Brothers
2. I'm obsessed with owls
3. I'm addicted to chocolate :P
4. My role models are Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato :)
5. I want to go to California and New York someday ^^
6. I don't know what I would do without music <3
7. I want to learn how to play the piano :)


I love these blogs! they are so good! so go and check them out! :D


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...